Welcome to my blog where I share ideas to help people learn about financial strategies, ideas, and solutions to most effectively manage and preserve their wealth at any stage of life.
- Are Your Financial Plans Ready for 2022?We are less than two weeks away from the new year. Have you reviewed your financial documents and retirement goals?
- Starting a Business and Your RetirementIt can be tempting to start a business in retirement, but be careful if you plan to use your retirement savings in doing so.
- The Forgotten Advantage of the IRAWhile the tax advantages of IRAs get the most play when talking about such retirement plans, there is another huge advantage that IRAs bring with them.
- Getting Your Ducks In Order For RetirementIf you have more than one retirement account, you may want to consider consolidating and organizing them in a matter that makes it easier to track–and take withdrawals/RMDs from–in retirement.
- 2022 Contribution Limits Going UpThe IRS recently announced contribution limits for 2022. Can you max them out?