Welcome to my blog where I share ideas to help people learn about financial strategies, ideas, and solutions to most effectively manage and preserve their wealth at any stage of life.
- The Personal Nature of BudgetingA budget reflects your priorities–and also any financial deficiencies you may have–thus making them a very personal piece of information about our lives.
- Could Retirement Plan Changes Be Coming for Small Businesses?President Biden’s Build Back Better Plan appears to have the potential to change retirement saving for employees of small businesses by offering automatic enrollments in retirement plans.
- When the Unexpected HitsRecent natural disasters have taught us a tough lesson about being prepared for the unpredictable. Are you ready?
- Go Direct!60-day rollovers are risky, so why not just use the more efficient direct transfer to move money between retirement accounts?
- Affected By a Natural Disaster? The IRS Might Be Able to HelpThe IRS does occasionally show some sympathy to the plight of Americans impacted by natural disasters.