Welcome to my blog where I share ideas to help people learn about financial strategies, ideas, and solutions to most effectively manage and preserve their wealth at any stage of life.
- Go Direct!60-day rollovers are risky, so why not just use the more efficient direct transfer to move money between retirement accounts?
- Affected By a Natural Disaster? The IRS Might Be Able to HelpThe IRS does occasionally show some sympathy to the plight of Americans impacted by natural disasters.
- Savings Accounts and You!Is a savings account really a good way to save or could you do better?
- You Can Own Property With Your IRA. But Should You?Yes, it sounds like an interesting idea. No, you shouldn’t do it without proper planning and understanding of the risks.
- Beware RMD Aggregation RulesAggregating RMDs can simplify things in retirement, but you need to make sure you understand the limits.