Welcome to my blog where I share ideas to help people learn about financial strategies, ideas, and solutions to most effectively manage and preserve their wealth at any stage of life.
- Make an Excess 2021 Contribution?If you made an excess contribution last year, you still have time to correct it and avoid a penalty. Here’s what to do.
- Thinking of Downsizing in Retirement?There’s a lot to think about when downsizing. Make sure you’ve done your research so that your downsizing goes smoothly and doesn’t become costly.
- Thinking About Stocks Held in Traditional IRAsSome things you might want to think about if you plan on using stocks to fund your RMDs.
- Things To Think About Before an IRA ConversionDeciding whether to do a conversion of a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA is not as easy as it may seem. Here’s some of what you need to consider.
- Is Your Home Worth Investing In?A house isn’t the investment it used to be. You will need to think long and hard about whether it’s really worth putting money into.